Sunday, January 24, 2010

Visual Serving Sizes Visual Basic Problem?

Visual Basic problem? - visual serving sizes

In school, we need to do a program in Visual Basic and use our project. We are ready, but there is a problem (he says) that my teacher was.

First, type in the text box, you know? Then click OK. And after I returned to the program. But everything he said before is still there. My teacher wants me more. He is an empty text box each time you execute a transaction with the program.

You understand what I mean? Oh, I hope you do 'coz I really help you!

1 comments:

ambervie... said...

To delete the text box that you can do this:

Me.theTextBox.Text = ""

or

Me.theTextBox.Clear ()

theTextBox is the name of your text box. This code should go where you "click" of the text box? You can also GotFocus.

Does this help?

Post a Comment