Friday, January 1, 2010

Land Surveying In Australia Cost Of Living Compared To Living In The US. All Aspects, Taxes Etc.?

Cost of living compared to living in the US. All aspects, taxes etc.? - land surveying in australia

I am interested in going to school surveying and mapping. Ave 42 $ -63000. Now I am an ASE Master certified technician automotive technician, and more than ten years.I now make $ 32,000 per year. The same situation wife, beautician school + 10 + years experience, own salon. She makes about $ 50,000 per year before taxes. What does this translate into life in Australia? I have to move to a climate that is hot, because I do not think that mobility is below 55 degrees F. Any idea absolutely extraordinary. I have a friend in Australia, but I can not say much about the current standard. Thank you again, Jer

1 comments:

wartz said...

You have a better life in the United States. Taxes are higher, but to offset rising commodity prices.

Post a Comment