Saturday, January 30, 2010

Church Anniversary Congratulations Letter How Do I Write An Invitation To Invite A Church To A Pastors Anniversary Banquet.?

How do I write an invitation to invite a church to a pastors anniversary banquet.? - church anniversary congratulations letter

I invited my own all times, is cheap and easy. I use 4 X 6 cards and self-sealing single 4-3/8 "x 5-3/4" envelopes you can buy in any store office supplies. You can have 100 calls at $ 15 and 400 chips. You need to cut the bottom of the card to fit into the envelope, but it's easy. I use a paper cutter or scissors, specialty, which can be purchased in craft stores, but you can use ordinary scissors. I printed cards with Microsoft Word. Normally you will find artwork to fit a question of law in the Word file from clip art. I have listed below the text and are usually based on the map. It's easy, good luck.

You are cordially invited to
Pastor Dan's 25th Anniversary Party
May 1, 2006, 2:00 pm
St. Michael's Church Hall
123 First Street
Anytown, Wyoming

Registration requested by April 25, 2006
at 307-555-1212

3 comments:

aredneck... said...

try verseit.com

ugosprit... said...

Use words.Maybe very formal invitation as a church?

Quelynn said...

His simple, how to write a birthday invitation to the same thing to do. Download the entire Church with an invitation. If possible, that some teachers give for each class and can be read at the opening prayer.
It's like they all church activities.
If your question for gifts then make sure you add the invitation.

Post a Comment