Monday, January 25, 2010

Retinal Detachment Symptoms What Are The Symptoms Of Retinal Detachment?

What are the symptoms of retinal detachment? - retinal detachment symptoms

Last week I had a vitrectomy. However, even in low light conditions, when I put my eyes in the right way I see this black spot that looks like the image from a camera flash. I do not see when I look outside and from within, and not always, only sometimes. Again, it is just like the sun for a while and then see the persistent image for a few minutes, unless I was looking for the sun, last week had a vitrectomy.

1 comments:

Tin S said...

Do not you think it is a retinal detachment. The light goes off suddenly. Maybe not everything, but sometimes a line or half court. In general, if not paid within 24 hours, the light is lost forever.

Post a Comment