Friday, December 4, 2009

Postmenopausal Bleeding More Condition_symptoms I Think I Have Endometrial Cancer..is This True?

I think i have Endometrial cancer..is this true? - postmenopausal bleeding more condition_symptoms

and check for endometrial cancer and the symptoms of cancer have .. i award of blood clots in my time and asked me why I have some research and discovered that he wanted to endometrial cancer after website.I just make sure I do because some people say that the normal, but I would think it is not.

Signs and symptoms
Vaginal bleeding and / or spotting in postmenopausal women
Abnormal uterine bleeding, menstrual
Bleeding between normal periods before menopause
Anemia due to chronic blood loss. (This can happen if a woman ignored symptoms of prolonged bleeding time or frequent abnormal menstrual bleeding.)
Abdominal pain or pelvic cramping
White or clear discharge in postmenopausal women.

Heres the site i got the information.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endometrial_cancer

1 comments:

Denisedd... said...

In the first place can not be sure that you are looking online or request.
Second, find out: How do you think that all the symptoms?
She said the following:
You do not know whether you have anemia without a blood test.
Half of them are called "post-menopausal or menopausal."

Post a Comment