Tuesday, December 8, 2009

If I Wax My Face I Waxed My Face And Now I Have Acne!!!! Could The Wax Have Done Something To My Skin?

I waxed my face and now I have acne!!!! Could the wax have done something to my skin? - if i wax my face

I grew up my face for about a year since my usual Stop Breaking the figure. I have pimples and scars all over my face and goes, I tried almost everything, including Proacive and nothing! Could the wax, I had to do something for my skin, where it will not stop breaking? I never had before, that skin problems.

5 comments:

lil said...

Do you have your face under the lip and eyebrow wax .. or the whole face?

In any case, you can allergic or skin can be very sensitive. These houses must be removed and if not, go see a dermatologist to see what they do with the skin and the hair

the_mist... said...

I think it is something in the wax, which exploded. as a perfume or something. In fact, a very negative reaction to the wax. I had my eyebrows done, and it went from red to bad luck. It seems to me, go to your doctor if it .. Time, which just may develop severe allergic reaction. In any case, to reach a doctor.

Blndehai... said...

1) and no wax or ur face? 2) should be other than irrational affected in any way ... ur also a speech (sought docotr fancy names that specializes in the skin) and should have something.

william jacob(23/12/06)i love u said...

try toothpaste

william jacob(23/12/06)i love u said...

try toothpaste

Post a Comment