Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Harley Wedding Sayings Suggestions For Automotive/Harley Motorcycle-themed Wedding?

Suggestions for automotive/Harley Motorcycle-themed wedding? - harley wedding sayings

Is there anyone out there a lot more creative than I can give some advice?

My friend and I are brainstorming ideas for all aspects of our car or bike outdoor wedding in the fall. We have many ideas, but also suggestions and ideas for decorating the car and motorcycle theme music, services, favors, clothing and other small details that made you hear might think that the day we would be grateful.

The only thing set in stone is that it is in his '72 Coupe DeVille is back up and I'll go in my purple Harley. We have followed a reception roast pork, with drinks, dancing and joy. The rest is in the discussion.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment