Friday, December 25, 2009

Home Made Water Wagon My Girlfriend Is Furious I Turned Hot Water Off While Her Daughter Is In Shower. How Am I Wrong?

My girlfriend is furious I turned hot water off while her daughter is in shower. How am I wrong? - home made water wagon

My friend and her teenage daughter live with me. In summary, the girl, a young punk who has no respect for me and my house. I suspect that the girl is about as long showers, no hot water when I am with this book. This led to an argument in my G / F was at his side.

Resolve to shopping girl, I started with hot water, if not) my g / f (the mother is at home while the girl has a shower. After the 7th Plays the daughter should wash cold shower and had the courage to call his mother at work to tell me!

Well, my g / f, is angry at me and told me that I can go even because of it. She thinks I am a sick man emptied, the toilets and their daughters cold shower. # 1 It is wrong because this is not how I do it, and # 2 How should I wrong if these punk girls should learn a lesson?

In addition to his daughter for refusing more than 3 months to speak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment