Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gums With Warts I Need Help With My Genital Warts Blues?

I need help with my genital warts blues? - gums with warts

In recent weeks, I noticed small bumps around my vagina a few days there has been a great, and I decided to book an appointment at a clinic in the gums. My concerns were confirmed, and it was genital warts. I'm so depressed, which can be taken fairly sure that my current boyfriend, but I can not be sure. I wonder of human experience, I have only told my friend, and he clings to me, but obviously very disturbed by the whole experience. I am currently in treatment, but someone might be something that I can do to speed up the process to recommend? I would also like to know the relapse, although many people have had genital warts and how I can handle. I feel terrible and dirty, although I have always practiced safe sex and regular testing for sexually transmitted diseases. I'm so scared and not know to what to do with me. Thank you in advance x

0 comments:

Post a Comment